MEMBERSHIP| CAV PEACE AMBASSADOR | INTERNATIONAL VOLUNTEER | CONSULTANT
Creating unlimite opportunities for Work, Business, and Education between Germany, United Kingdom, USA, Canada & Africa
Join us for the limitless opportunities
LEGITIMACY AND POLICY PROVISION
CAV is organized in line with the United Nations Declaration for human rights under article 20; we form association in which individuals, cooperates, and institutions can willingly and voluntarily join. [YOU] have the right to form, join or participate in the activities of association of any kind. In CAV, We organize our members to Work, Do Business, Study, and Volunteer locally and Internationally.
We welcome folks from all conners of the World to Work with us as we send folks from Africa to Work/Study/Volunteer in Germany, Canada, United Kingdom, and USA among other nations
Upon Membership Registration, we shall:
I. An e-membership certificate bearing your membership confirmation number as a confirmation
II. Schedule you for an orientation and training either online or at CAV's head offices
1. NOMINAL MEMBERS
Under this Category, members operate at the grassroots level to bring about positive change identified in the community. They can only work and volunteer in one program per year). Restricted Participation in the International Exchange Program
Their roles are as follows:
1) Facilitate and organize community open forums and workshops
2) Champion for collective responsibility in the community
3) Aid in basic research, community mobilization and advancing the concept of volunteerism in in the communities
4) Become a CAV Brand Ambassador
5) Help in organizing Communities for civic action and facilitate Civic education Program
6) Work in the agribusiness department of CAV and partners in the counties of Kenya.
NOMINAL MEMBERSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Clear understanding of the local language/Kiswahili, English, Arabic, or French
Ability to communicate comprehensively through oral and written
Good understanding of their local communities.
Willing to volunteer for social change
Membership Registration under this category is 40 EUROS
2. ORNINARY MEMBERS
Under this Category, members operate at the regional level (in Africa). Eligible for the International Exchange Program in USA, Germany, Canada, and United Kingdom among others
Their roles are as follows:
1. Facilitate and organize open forums and workshops at the regional/county/district level.
Facilitate CAVTRAIN Events as a CAV Ambassador
3. ELigible for professional networking eventss
4. CAV brand ambassador
5. Attend International workshops and networking events
ELIGEBILITY FOR ORDINARY MEMBERSHIP
1. Must be a good communicator and a Team Player
2. Good written and spoken English with an ability to organize data and reports
3. Be open to understand and respond to the needs of others and the community
4. Willing to Participate in the International Training and Exchange Program in other African Countires and overseas (USA, Germany and Canada)
Membership Subscription fees under this category is 100 EUROS
3. STAFF MEMBERS
Staff Volunteers are involved in field coodination. They can represent their countries, provinces, counties, and districts. They oversee CAV Programs in their areas of jurisdiction.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Assigned coordination and administrative duties regionally, e.g in the region/country/county of residence
2. Represent CAV in committees, Cooperates, NGOs and in government programs
3. Organize Ordinary and Nominal Volunteers to organize and conduct CAVTRAIN Events on regular basis.
4. Represent CAV in regional meetings and boards
5. Receive reports from Nominal and Ordinary Volunteers and sends to the administrator
ELIGIBILITY FOR STAFF VOLUNTEERS
1. Good leadership, coordination and interpersonal skills
2. Graduate or post graduate degree in any field
3. Good negotiation skills
6. Articulate and fluent in both written and spoken in either of the following ;languages: English, French or Arabic
7. Must be a good team player
Membership Registration under this category is 200 EUROS
2nd Tire Membership Categories
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERS (CONSULTING FELLOW)
Under this category, members are involved in short term consultancy payable jobs. They volunteer to inform CAV Policies and Programs across the world.
1. Write proposals and expression of interests to national and multi-national entities like UN-Agencies, INGOs, Governments etc for short term jobs/contracts under CAV
2. Lead research, studies and jobs awarded to CAV worldwide under paid contracts
3. Represent CAV in contract negotiation
Membership Registration under this category is 450 EUROS
These are Volunteers who work and live in countries other than their countries. OR Anybody who desire to Volunteer and work in another country through CAV. They largely represent their countries in Centre for Africa Volunteers.
1. These are diaspora volunteers who represent their countries in CAV
2. They link and connect volunteers to their countries, as well, they coordinate CAV activities in their host countries with their countrymen/women as well as at home.
3. They participate in all CAV Programs
Membership Registration under this category is 550 EUROS
These are individuals/leaders of other NGOs, CBOs, INGOs, Institutions and Cooperate organizations desiring to work and partner with CAVAFRICA.
1. Through collaboration, they support CAV Programs either through donations or cooperate Volunteer Program
2. Get support through basic web-development, partnership and joint program initiation and implementation
3. Participate in joint Fundraising for Joint Projects
4. Host and receive CAV Volunteers
Do joint programs with CAV and Partners
Membership Registration under this category is 2500 Euros
NOTE: Memership fee is not inclusive of meals and facilitation fee during the training.