EMPLOYMENT AND JOB OFFERS FOR FOREIGNERS IN EUROPE (GERMANY)
Enrol for the German Work (Both Skilled and Non-Skilled) Program
International Mission and Economic Development
Are you a SKILLED or NON-SKILLED WORKER looking for an opportunity to progress your career in Europe (Germany)? Well, here is a chance for YOU!
Diversity Learning Institute (DLI Germany) and Twikatane e.V in partnership with Center for Africa Volunteers (CAV) provides people living in underdeveloped countries with invaluable opportunities to work, study, and do business in Germany.
The following professionals are in HIGH demand in Germany under this program: -● Nursing and Healthcare Workers (at all levels and types. Holders of at least 2 years certificate and above. Apart from hospitals and clinics they can work in the old people’s homes) Nursing students are not left behind either. If one has done at least 6 months, 1, or more years of nursing studies, they automatically qualify to apply for the WoBEP program. They CAN AS WELL complete their studies in Germany as they prepare for ready and well-paying jobs.
● Medical Doctors (Various specializations)
● Computer Scientists (at least with a bachelor degree)
● Information & Communication Technologists-ICT (at least with a bachelor degree)
● Electronic Engineers (various types)
● Mechanical Engineers (various types)
● Automotive Engineering
● Industrial Mechanics
● Architect Mechanics
● Architect, Structural Engineers
● Laboratory Technologists
● Software Developers, Architects, Programmers. ● MINT – Mathematics, Information Technology, Natural Sciences, and Technology
● Production Engineers and Assistants
● Mechatronic Engineers & Technicians
● Regular teachers and Teachers for Special Needs (highly demanded too in schools and social houses)
● Social Workers (one of the highest paying jobs too. To work in schools, counselling homes, and more areas) and many more!
The salary range for the above categories is as illustrated below:
CATEGORY` (ESTIMATE AMOUNT PAID MONTHLY IN EUROS)
Engineers €1020 - €6800
Software Engineers €3,333 - €6,083
Special Education Teachers €1470 - €5090
Counselling psychologists and Social Worker €2784 - €3610
Non-Skilled workers from €1000 (NOTE: Non-skilled workers are enumerated on hourly basis).
Interested parties are required to take German Language Level A1 and A2 that are taught online by our partner DLI for a period of 8 weeks -- 4 weeks for each level. Cohort 1 is currently undertaking German Language Level A1. Placements and travel for Cohort 1 will be between May-August while Cohort 2, whose application is now open, shall be between August and November, 2021. All qualified applicants are entitled to the following:1. CAV International membership
2. Visa application/ work permit processing by CAV and partners
3. Travel Insurance covered by CAV
4. Job placement facilitated by CAV partners under this program
5. Air ticket (For Non-skilled workers only). Arrangements for skilled workers will be made between employers (hiring companies) and applicants.
Application for Cohort 2 closes on Monday, 10th May 2021. German language Classes will begin on 20th May 2021. Enrol today and turn your dream of working in Europe (Germany) a reality.
PROCEDURE OF APPLICATION1. Click this link: https://centerforafricavolunteers.org/details.php and submit your details.
2. Download the application form.
3. Thoroughly go through the application form, fill in and submit.
4. Upon submission of the application form, CAV will be in touch with the applicant/s.
Our objective is to provide opportunities for economic advancement of our people as we bring the answer to joblessness, under-employment, and poverty.
Click the batton below to start your registration process.
CENTRE FOR AFRICA VOLUNTEERS SOCIETY
6TH FLOOR, TOWER A, VALLEY VIEW OFFICE PARK, PARKLANDS
CITY PARK DRIVE, OFF LIMURU ROAD-NAIROBI, KENYA